Wow it’s been 2 weeks since i’ve blogged!!!! As you can see blogmas was a BUST, oh well i’ll try again next year..
I’m still here, I promise i’m not abandoning my little blog! I decided to take a short hiatus from blogging & vlogging to spend time with family and friends during the holiday break, but i’m back now!
In light of 2016 drawing to a close I thought it would be the perfect time to create a list of goals to achieve in the upcoming year and to share them with everyone on my blog.
I’ll also do a little picture recap of 2016 at the end of this post!!!
- Before the end of 2017 I want to hit 700+ followers on my blog
- I want to get my own domain
- Take better quality blog pics
- Take more time proof reading my posts
- Host a give away on the blog
- Tell people I know in real life about my blog
- Pay for a better blog theme Maybe from pipdig???
- Connect with more bloggers
- Before the end of 2017 I want to hit 3k instagram followers
- Before the end of 2017 I want to hit 1.5k twitter followers
- Before the end of 2017 I want to get 1k YouTube subscribers
- Host a give away on YouTube
- Start a YouTube series to encourage people to step out of their comfort zone and start their own businesses
- Vlog frequently
- Get better at video editing
- Get rid of my fear of vlogging in public places
- Tell people I actually know about my channel
- Connect with other vloggers
- By the end of 2017 be able to do 15 close grip pull ups with good form
- Be able to do 8+ wide grip pull ups with good form
- Squat 250 pounds x6 reps
- Cardio once a week
- Improve my abs
- Pick a location
- Write business plan
- Get permits and copyright paperwork done
- Put logo on products
- Find sponsors
- Make connections
- Move out. (or at least know where I want to move to)
- Save at least $200 a month
- Pass all of my classes
- Take better care of my skin
- go skydiving and vlog it
- Take&Pay for a vacation out of state without my parents
- Use my planner religiously to stay organized.
- Go fishing a few times
- Go camping
- Find time to paint or draw
- Start cooking more
***The events shown below are not in order of their happenings***
In 2016 I transferred to a college back home, got a job at 24 hour fitness, and began blogging.
I got my wisdom teeth removed.
I was a bridesmaid in a wedding.
I went kayaking.
I did a blacklight 5k with my boyfriend and went to several U of H football games with my cousin.
I went on a vacation in Lake Tahoe with my family and boyfriend.
I began lifting and found my passion for fitness.
My dad finally took me flounder giggin’ and I gigged 2 flounders. I also realized that the flounder gigin’ sport isn’t really my “thing”, I prefer catch and release.
I made my first smoothie bowl and had chipotle for the first time ever!
Aaaannnd…I took lots of cute selfies, and made some great friends in the blogging community!
Thank you lovely lot for reading and following my little blog, it means a lot! If you have made a “new years goal” post or a “recap of 2016” post let me know and I will deffo give it a read!
Pssssst….While you are here check out my YouTube channel and subscribe, it would be a great late Christmas gift to me!!!! I will be uploading my next video very soon.
My: YouTube Channel
Also don’t be shy, connect with me on other social media platforms. I love getting to know other bloggers or vloggers!
Happy EARLY New Year,