I decided today would be a cardio day because I am trying to stick to my “November Goals” and do cardio at least once a week for the month of November. Cardio day is the only day in my “split” that I DREAD doing….I do love the nice runners high after, it’s just so hard to get motivated to actually do it.
Here are a few ways to get motivated to do your cardio:
- Go to a new park and explore on your run
- If you have a dog take him/her with you
- Listen to upbeat music
- If you have something you need to figure out or think on, think about it during your cardio session. it will help you not feel the burning urge to quit and it will make time go by faster.
- Bring a friend.
- Get cute running clothes or shoes.
- Think about how great you will feel after.
- Switch it up and try a different kind of cardio like kick boxing.
- Look at motivational instagram pages, or pinterest quotes
- Reward yourself after
- Write down, or blog about your goals.
- Use an app to track your workouts
- Sign up for a non-refundable workout class
- Watch a show while working out and don’t quit till the show is over
- Get dressed. It’s harder to back out if you are already dressed and ready.
I hope a few of these tips will help you get motivated to do your cardio, if you have any other tips comment them below!!!
In other news, my second Vlog is up on my YouTube channel so check it out if you haven’t already!!! Pleaaase like and subscribe!!!!
Have a great day,
copyright © 2016 Morgan Hayley