Several weeks ago I had the honor of being nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! This sunny little award is designed to honor the bloggers that bring a little bit of sunshine into the blogosphere. By sunshine I mean positivity and happiness!
Special thank you to The Girl With An Accent for finding me worthy of this award, go check out her blog it’s wonderful!
Sunshine Blogger Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog
- Who brings sunshine to your day? COFFEE……if you are asking for a person then my boyfriend!
- What’s your current main goal? My main goal is to be happy, but I guess the main thing i’m focused on right now is graduating college, and trying to blog more!
- Describe your perfect vacation. Anywhere were it’s beautiful outdoors, I’d rather spend my time vacationing on a beach or hiking than walking around in a big ol’ city. I really want to visit Austrailia!
- Favourite plate of food? (Share a recipe?) Ahh I have no clue. Im really craving green bean casserole sooo i’ll leave a link to the recipe HERE !
- What’s your favourite book? (Recommendations?) I’m just now getting back into reading again and I’m reading “Harry Potter and the Cursed Child”, I really like it.. It brings back my childhood!
- If you could have just one superpower, what would it be? Maybe mind reading if I could like control when I read minds? or maybe talking to animals because I love animals.
- What’s your favourite quote? “Aspire to Inspire before you Expire” is one of my favs
- What cheers you up? Food, animals, a good workout, my boyfriend, good music.
- What’s your passion? Animals? Working out? Traveling? Blogging? Water sports? I don’t know I have many!
- What do you do to unwind after a long day? Hot shower or bath and then relax in my bed and scroll through social media and read blogs.
- Where’s the best place you’ve ever been? Vacation wise I think Maui is my favorite so far, Texas is home so it’s also the best place i’ve ever been
Your 11 Questions:
- What makes you happy?
- Do you prefer sunshine or rain?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What made you start blogging?
- What is one long term goal?
- Favorite thing about fall?
- Have you gone on vacation somewhere recently? where?
- What type of music do you listen to? Name a song.
- Dream car?
- What do you want to buy most right now?
- Where are you from?
Thank you for taking the time to read my little award post, make sure you check out the blogs I nominated they are all great!
It’s officially September and I’m REALLY REALLY low on sleep so how about y’all just “Wake me up, when September ends” (-Green Day). That cheesy little joke was completely justifiable!
Stay Motivated (its almost the weekend),