A few days late as usual, but here is my August goals, and my July recap!
- PERSONAL TRAINING CERTIFICATION I’ve been needing to start this since Summer started, but I got side tracked by classes and work. I REALLY need to get on this one though, because it’s extremely important to me!
- Take a ton of vacation pictures on my vacation. I’m going to Lake Tahoe the 18th!!!
- READ HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD. Even though it’s written like a script and i’m afraid I wont like reading it, I still feel obligated to try…The story line seems good!
- Donate my old clothes and junk. I have way too many things I don’t use or wear..
- Be on time to ALL of my classes everyday this month. My classes start the 20th, I think being on time for like 11 days is do-able!
- Try out new exercises
- DO CARDIO 1x a week. I’ve been saying this one for awhile…I just need to do it!!
- Start working out abs at least 2x a week
- Get preacher curls to 60 pounds x10 reps x3 sets
- Start watching Gilmore Girls! (I would’ve done this in July, but then I got hooked on watching “Jane the Virgin”)
- Start watching “Dare devil” on Netflix
- Take more pictures for my blog
- Take more time to make my blog posts look, and sound good
- Add more to my blogs theme and or find a new theme
- Interact with more bloggers!
- Fixed up my fall class schedule & made sure everything was on track and good to go!
- Got my Lat pull downs up to 90 pounds (I can only do 3 sets of 12 reps right now but that is pretty darn close to my goal)
- Got my Tricep pull downs to 40 pounds (4 sets x12 reps)
- I’ve gotten A LOT better at focusing on my form when I lift
- I watched “Civil War” The movie with the Avengers, It’s good, If you haven’t seen it I recommend it!
- I ate everything on my “to eat” list
- I watched “Me before You” I LOVED IT, It’s a sad one though!
I’ve decided from now on i’m not going to list the things I didn’t complete from the previous month because I don’t need that negativity in my life…just kidding ,that’s not the reason!!!! The reason is because most of the goals I didn’t complete last month I’m going to add on to this months goal list, but I’m going to mark them differently showing that i’m “behind” on that particular goal.
**disclaimer pictures are not my own unless stated otherwise***
Thank you for reading, Make your own goals, blog about them so that I can read them, and crush them!