I am by no means a beauty guru, I couldn’t even pass as a beauty blogger for that matter. I’ve never even contoured my face before, and I just recently started using highlighter. All of my makeup and beauty products are from drug stores like Target and H.E.B, because when it comes to make up I don’t like spending hundreds of dollars. I’d much rather splurge on vacations and clothing, rather than a $60 eye shadow pallet. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it’s just a personal preference.
- Elf Blending Sponge: Lately I’ve been blending all of my make up by hand or brush, but I couldn’t resist trying out a sponge applicator again.
- Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser: I usually use “clean and clear morning burst” when I wash my face in the morning, but I thought i’d try this one out!
- Rimmel London Scandal Eyes: I buy like 4 different mascaras at a time, usually all different brands, i’ve never tried this one so I thought “why the hell not”. In a later post I’ll show you my favorite drugstore products, including favorite mascara.
- NYX Matte Lip Cream (London): I FREAKING LOVE NYX MATTE LIP CREAMS, I’ve worn this every day since I bought it, it’s a nude-brown color!
- Maybelline Master Contour (Medium): Like I said I’ve NEVER contoured my face before, but I ran across this and figured I should give it a try…wish me luck, i’m inexperienced!!
- Maybelline Master Concealer: You can never have to many concealers!
- Maybelline Master Strobe Stick: I swatched this at the store and thought it was PERRRRFFFFECT, but I haven’t tried it on my face yet. (Its a tube of highlighter, it goes on kind of like a balm)
- Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls: (I’ve been using this highlight for aout 2 weeks so i’ll review it) It was an EXTREMELY sparkly highlight when I bought it, but after a few uses it lost a little bit of it’s luster, It still looks FAB on mah face! If anyone has any “drugstore” highlight recommendations drop them in the comments!!
- NYX Matte Finish spray: I previously bought a REALLY cheap “Elf” setting spray and it did NOTHING, NYX products are normally pretty good so i’m going to give this one a try!
- Maybelline Brow Precise: I’ve only ever tried out one eye brow pencil (It was in my Target haul post) I figured I should test out some other brow products!
Next time I make one of these posts I’ll try to remember to keep the receipt so I can post prices with each product, but I can promise you that none of these products costed me more that 12 bucks!
Thanks for reading, if you have any drugstore product recommendations or just a general comment don’t be shy!