This week my long hair has been driving me insane, so I decided to make a list of things that long haired people can probably relate to.
- Tries to strangle you or smother you in your sleep. Short haired people may think i’m kidding, but i’m not.
- Takes 3.7 YEARS to dry and needs it’s own towel. This might just be because my hair is THICK and long, but I’m sure the length plays a huge role.
- Gets caught up in zippers. I’ve zipped my hair up into my jacket or back of my dress ten million times…let me tell you…IT IS NOT FUN
- Seat belts will attack you.
- Attracted to lip gloss. Long hair is the reason I tried my first matte lip cream (no ragratz). My hair was always sticking to my lip gloss which was supper frustrating because not only would it mess up my gloss, but it would also make my hair all gooey!
- Using 12 gallons of shampoo. I probably go through more bottles of shampoo a month than I do bottles of water.
- If you go swimming it will wrap its tentacles around your arms and try to drown you. And if you try to swim with your hair up, it will just fall down in 3 seconds.
- Sheds EVERYWHERE. may clog drains & vacuums. You can make 3 new humans with the amount of hair that falls out in the shower.
- When kissing expect you both to get a good mouthful of hair.
- You will slam it in car doors..or any other door, or cabinets
- It will get caught on tree branches as you walk by. you go on a nice evening walk and get mugged by a tree you walked passed.
- kids love to put their sticky fingers in it
- Cats love to attack it. They might miss your hair and attack your face
- Tickeles your face if you sleep with a fan.
- It gets in your food. I’m starting to think my hair eats more food than I do sometimes.
- Don’t blow giant bubbles with bubble gum. its a bad idea.
- If you go to a BBQ place or walk past a smoker your hair instantly absorbs the smell
- Can tangle really really fast. Avoid wind, water, air, and moving
- It sticks all over you if you sweat even just a drop.
- Too heavy for hair ties so you have to double up
- When wet it weights like 20 pounds. After a shower I feel like I have the weight of the world on my head. LITTERALLY
- Trying to style it is a workout in itself. Doing all kinds of weird poses to be able to get all of your hair
- PHANTOM hairs . Feeling a hair dangling off of you somewhere but unable to find it.
- Always asking people to move because they are on your hair
- Not having a hair tie on your wrist can ruin your entire day.
Thank you for reading, If you have any other “long hair problems” to add drop them in the comments!
Sorry for the lack of posts this week and last week (if you even noticed..). My Summer Chemistry class is absorbing all of my time and kicking my butt. My class ends next Saturday though so i’ll be back to regularly posting! Also, I’ll be going out of town for Fourth of July weekend (this weekend) so i’ll take a lot of pictures and videos and make a blog post about it!
Follow my snap-chat, Instagram and Twitter to connect with me : @morganthebay3r