My 20th birthday was December 5th, so it’s already past my half birthday. Better to start a goal post late than never. I’m still 20 for another 6 months-ish so I have plenty of time to work on these goals.
- Save an additional $1000
- Have my personal training certification
- Be looking at apartments (to move out again)
- Have posted at least 50 blog posts
- Read at least 3 GOOD books. Any recomendations??? I’m not much of a reader unless I find a really good book, and I can never seem to find a good book.
- Join 2 clubs/organizations
- Pass ALL of my classes between now and then
- Be on time to everything. Preferably early.
- Donate ALL of the Summer clothes that I don’t wear at least 2 times throughout the Summer
- Write ALL dates in my planner. I REALLY need to stay organized
- Stop buying candles until the old ones are burned up. I’m obsessed with candles
- Go hiking or camping at least once
- Go out to eat less. (No Times a Week to AT MOST two times a week)
- Use up old notebooks before buying more. I LOVE buying cute new notebooks and now that I’ve started blogging I love buying them even more!!
- Watch”Finding Dory”
- Clean and organize my entire room. I don’t see this hapening…but who knows maybe this post will have me hella motivated to get sh^t done
- Get more sleep whenever possible
- Cut back on caffeine intake…(if that’s even possible)
- Drink more water
- Study more…Netflix less
These are the goals I plan to SMASH before my 21st birthday. A few days after my birthday i’ll post an update of this post telling y’all what goals I successfully reached & the ones that I didn’t. Thank you for reading, make your own goal post it will give you a reason to accomplish the things you need accomplished. Oh and If you have any good book recommendations drop me a comment!
P.s- Add my Instagram, twitter and snap-chat @morganthebay3r
Have a FAB weekend,