I just wanted to share with y’all my most recent Target finds. I went into Target for iced coffee and walked out with half the store.
Blogging Book & Nail color
When I started this blog I was just writing down ideas in an old-half used notebook, but now I have this cute-inspiring notebook to put my blog ideas in. I haven’t used it yet because i’m not ready to ruin it with my sloppy handwriting… I also bought a new nail polish color (Sally Hansen, Xtreme Wear Nail Color, in Pacific Blue) If you follow me on snap-chat you’ve probably noticed it because it’s pretty bright, but I absolutely love it and have been getting a lot of compliments on it.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in “Stockholm” : This is probably my favorite lip color and cream that I own right now, I actually love it so much that I bought two of them. It’s kind of a pinky-nude color, I tried to take a picture of it on my hand so you could see, but i’m too tan and it didn’t show up very well.
- Loreal Paris, Le Matte velvety full coverage lip colour in “She’s so Matte” : This one is great too, I actually sometimes use it to line my lips before I fill them in with the NYX matte lip cream because they are very similar in color, this one is a little bit darker “Pinky-nude color”, It also looks great by itself.
- Sonia Kashuk, Velvety Matte Lip Crayon, in “Pinky Nude”: I actually tried this one because I follow @Brittany_Dawn_Fitness on instagram and she used it and it looked great, so I just had to try it for myself. I LOVE IT, its again a “Pinky Nude Color” like the other two (I guess i’m slightly obsessed with the color right now) It can also be used as a lip liner for the NYX matte lip cream I bought above, or just used by itself.
Side note: All of these colors are relatively the same and they stay on pretty much all day.
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color in “HD Seduction”: This is the lighter colored one on the left.Again it’s a pinky nude color like all the other ones I bought. On my hand it doesn’t look matte because I didn’t let it dry before taking this picture but once it dries it becomes a nice velvety matte color. I Love this lip cream and have worn it several times.
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color in “HD Passion”: This is the bright red one on the right, This color is very bold, and it’s actually one of the first red lip colors I have ever worn as an “adult”. I was very skeptical because with a color this bright/dark you have to make sure it is perfectly touched up at all times, but after a dinner out and night at a local park it managed to stay on almost flawlessly. Definitely give it a try!
This sums up my little Target haul, I would recommend all of these items, if you try them or have tried them leave a comment telling me if you liked them or not! Oh and thank you for reading!!!
Disclaimer: I typed this post up from my phone so I know it has a bunch of typos in it, I will fix them when I get the chance. Sorry if it’s hard to read!
Try new things,