Like most people I spend WAY too much money at Starbucks and other coffee shops. During the Summer I spend EVEN MORE money on coffee, because I like iced coffee when its hot outside. I recently decided to start trying to make my own iced coffees to save a little money and time. If you want to know my secret, keep on reading!
To make an Iced Americano…or something very similar ..you will need
- Almond milk I use VANILLA almond milk, but i’m sure you can use regular milk or any type of milk you choose.
- Caramel coffee syrup I bought sugar free on accident but it’s actually still REALLY good!
- Caramel coffee Drizzle You don’t need this, it’s good without it, I just have a strong sweet tooth.
- Stevia You can use sugar, or any type of sweetener I use stevia because its “healthier ” but still tastes good in my coffee.
- Starbucks Iced Coffee you can also brew your own, this just lasts longer.
Another Iced Coffee Combo I’ve Tried
- Almond Milk
- Vanilla Coffee Syrup
- Starbucks Iced Coffee
I would tell you exactly how much of all of the ingredients I use…BUT I just go by eye and taste test it as I go until it gets how I like it!
Thank you For reading, if you try it, have any suggestions, or just feel like saying “hey” leave me a comment! Also if any of y’all use snapchat,twitter, or instagram add @morganthebay3r. I love getting to know fellow bloggers!!!
Happy Memorial Day,