Hey y’allI have exciting news to share, I’ve been nominated for the “Liebster Award” not just once but TWICE!
From my knowledge the award is to help new-up-and-coming bloggers connect with other bloggers and get to know each other better. This award has been around for many years (google says since 2011) and I think it’s an awesome way to help out newer bloggers.
LIEBSTER AWARD RULES
If I tag you in this post, there are a few rules to keep in mind:
- Tag the person who nominated you
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
- Answer all 10 questions that the person nominated you asks
- Create 10 new questions to ask your nominees
- Include 10 facts about yourself
- Notify everyone you tagged so they can be a part of the competition
My 10 Questions..(well I have 10×2)
- Dogs or cats? This is a hard question, I have both, and I love both! I like blogging with my cat..even though she is always in the way. And I love being outdoors and knocking out my cardio with my dog! Sorry I can’t choose!
- Do you have any siblings? If so, how many? I am an only child, and no I was never lonely growing up, I actually love being an only child. I have a TON of cousins and they were basically my siblings.
- Where is the farthest you’ve traveled? I’ve never left the country, sooo I think the Hawaiian islands is the farthest I’ve gone from Texas. Next Summer i’m planning a volunteer abroad trip to Thailand though!!
- What is your dream car? Oh gosh, I don’t know where to being there are so many choices. I haven’t even decided if I want a BIG truck or a sweet car. Part of me wants a fancy Mercedes slk or another sporty looking car, and part of me wants a ford f-250 or a dodge ram.. Too many choices!!!
- What is your dream or ideal job / career? Well, I am in college to be a sports physical therapist, I guess we can call that my dream job since that’s what i’m aiming for. I always kind of saw myself traveling and making an impact in the world somehow, but I don’t know what job that would be soooo yeahh.
- Would you ever swim with sharks? YEEEES, i’m kind of an adrenaline junkie. I would be completely terrified, but I would do it in a heartbeat.
- Who is your celebrity crush? I guess I’m weird and don’t really have one. I’ve never been much of an fan-girl. If I had to choose i’d say the younger Channing Tatum.
- Where would your dream vacation be taken? Australia!
- If you could have a superpower what would it be and why? I would want to be able to selectively read minds! Then I could pass every exam without trying, win every argument, shoot I could win a game show and win a lot of money or something.
- Why did you start blogging? I don’t exactly know what gave my the idea to start blogging, but it was likely due to my pinterest obsession. I remember reading pinterest quotes one day and running into a quote that said “Aspire to inspire before you expire” and it’s kind of stuck with me ever since (it’s in my instagram bio @morganthebay3r). I guess I thought blogging would be a good way to inspire people and get my thoughts and ideas out, and not to mention the people in the blogging community are so lovely!
- Favorite workout song? I don’t know my favorite workout song, but lately I’ve had my pandora station set on Tpain radio, it brings back memories from highschool!
- Favorite thing to do in the summer? I’m really into water sports, swimming, water volleyball,skiing and stuff like that.
- One thing on your bucket list Volunteer abroad in Thailand!
- Favorite food I can’t tell you my favorite food here are way too many!!! I can tell you that right now I am really craving a large peperoni pizza though!
- Favorite exercise? Preacher curls for the arms, and Leg extensions for the legs!
- Coffee or tea? Both!!! I drink a lot more coffee than tea though so i’ll say coffee for the awards sake.
- One thing you can’t live without? Oxygen!! sarcasm sorry haha! I don’t think I could live without oreos.
- Favorite cartoon growing up? Tweety bird forsure!
- Do you prefer gym or home workouts? I prefer gym workouts because the gym has all the equipment that I don’t have. One workout I do-do at home though is my cardio!!! (I said dodo haha )
- A weird food combo that you enjoy but others might find weird. (ex. as a kid I would put yogurt on my bologna, or my college roommate liked cheese whiz on chips ahoy) I like to drink milk when I have pizza or spaghetti, and I love my french fries dipped in ranch dressing!
10 Random Facts About Myself
- 90% of my gym tops are gray
- I’m very sarcastic
- My toes are painted lavender
- I carry oreos in my gym bag
- My birthday is December 5th
- I have a bone chip in my face from a swing hitting me in the face
- I popped my hip out of socket when I was 11..it’s never been the same since
- I LOVE the ocean or any body of water (call me captain Morgan) i’ve been boating since I was 2 years old, and skiing/tubing/knee boarding since I was 4.
- I’ve done cheer-leading, flag football, tennis, and volleyball
- I have a giant pink teddy bear that is bigger than me!
10 Questions For You
- If you could be anywhere right now where would you be?
- How many pets do you have? and what are they?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite time of year?
- Favorite quote?
- How many siblings do you have?
- All time favorite show or movie?
- Would you rather always have to say whats on your mind? or never be able to speak again?
- What is your favorite breakfast food?
- Are you a morning person or a night time person?
- Britt Fit Fancy
- The Foward Path
- The Girl With An Accent
- Emily’s Adventures
- Lani Rae Blog
- Unapologetically me