It’s a hot- gloomy Sunday here in Texas, and i’m trying to find a way to convince myself to go to the gym. I just thought i’d share with y’all a few tips on how to find motivation on an UN-motivated day.
- Drink an extra cup of coffee.. I don’t know about y’all but coffee fuels my fire
- Listen to up-beat music
- read motivational quotes on pintrest
- read a motivational blog
- dance around your house
- sing at the top of your lungs.. even if you have the voice of a angry cat, go for it!
- scroll through fitness instagrams
- give yourself an ultimatum… if you aren’t going to workout you have to clean the house, or do homework or something productive you’ve been putting off.
- put on your favorite workout clothes… You will feel guilty if you go to change out of your workout clothes before working out
- make a post workout smoothie
- invite a friend
- watch workout videos
- remember why you started
- sign up for a class ..So then you have a set time you have to go
- set a workout goal for the day.. Lift a new weight, or run a new distance, etc
- reward yourself after
- walk your dog or go on a solo walk.. It’s a good little warm up, and if you break a sweat while walking you might as well go to the gym and sweat more.
Think about this, ONE-one hour workout is only 4% of your whole entire day, so you really have no excuse for not working out. Unless you’ve been going hard all week are and are in need of a rest day.
If you can’t seem to find motivation anywhere then just take the day off and try again another day.
DISCLAIMER: these tips may not work for everyone, we are all different. If you have any ways different from these feel free to share in the comments.
Thank you for reading, I think i’m going to get my cardio in today and take my dog for a run around my neighborhood. I’ve been skipping my cardio day this whole month because it’s so hot in Texas..whoops. Don’t be afraid to talk to me I love getting to know other bloggers, you can add me on instagram, snap-chat, and twitter (@morganthebay3r).
You can do it,