Today I finished my last final exam, so I get a little 2 week break before my summer classes start!!
NUMBERS DO NOT DEFINE YOU.
- A grade in a class doesn’t define how intelligent you are.
- The number on your scale is useless.
- The amount of Instagram followers you have doesn’t define your beauty.
- The amount of money you have in the bank doesn’t define your wealth.
- The number of people who read your blog doesn’t define your importance.
- Eating more than a certain amount of calories each day will not destroy your gainz.
- The number of cups of coffee you drink doesn’t define how awake and happy you will be.
I know this is a VERY short post, but I just thought it would be good to remind people that they are more than the numbers they see.
Drink some coffee and seize the day,
P.s- speaking of coffee I learned how to make my own iced Americanos (like from Starbucks) If anyone wants the ingredients leave a comment letting me know!